2011 Layla Lotteries!
Last One Available, 35/35
A one of a kind BJD! The sculpt "Layla" is limited to 35 pieces. All dolls will be completely different from each other. We only have a few Layla's left!
We are re-starting the Layla Lotteries for 2011. PLEASE RE-SUBMIT your name in the drawing. We are starting over for 2011.
I love to sew and play with fabrics and vintage materials and dresses. Some will be traditional victorian. Some will be Steampunk with pink hair.... you never know what I might come up with!
I will be doing random Lottery-Style drawings to purchase Layla. We will be taking names on a list to be included in our FINAL drawings this Spring. As each ooak Layla doll becomes available, we will draw a name from our Lottery list and that person will be sent a photo of the doll available. They will have first right of refusal to buy the doll, or pass and have their name go back into the lottery for another doll.
Email Karyn at Lasher Studios, Inc. to add your name to the Lottery list.
Thanks so much!
>>Click here to see Layla's Gallery
Available for the lottery drawing is:
Pink Creamsicle Layla
Limited Edition 35/35
Here are her details:
• 23" SD size, fully jointed BJD
• Full body blushing and painted nails and toes
• Beautiful, blonde mohair wig by Sandy Lundy
• Brown hand-blown glass eyes
• Dreamy pink, lace and tulle corset/skirt ensemble
• Color, signed certificate of authenticity with pictures
• Comes with her little pink bunny by Shannon Perry
retail price $1595.